Home - International - Exchange Student Program - Visa and Housing

Exchange Student Program Visa and Housing

Visa and Housing


After receiving their certificate of admission, visiting students have to apply for a D-2 student visa at the nearest Korean embassy or consulate in their home countries.

☞ More information on visas for international students

KU:L House (On-Campus Housing)

Konkuk University’s modern, on-campus residence halls are collectively called KU:L House, where KU:L stands for “KU Leaders.” Opened in 2006, KU:L House has four main residence halls—Dream Hall and Frontier Hall for female students and Lake Hall and Vision Hall for male students. It can accommodate up to 3,000 Korean and international students, the highest number among universities in Seoul.

  • Furnished single and double rooms
  • Lounges, study rooms, laundry rooms, and mail boxes in each residence hall
  • Cafeteria, bakery, café, hair salon, stationary store, convenience store, and restaurants nearby
  • Optional meal plan

☞ More information on KU:L House

Go Top