Home - Campus Life - Student & Faculty ID

Student & Faculty ID

Your Konkuk University (KU) student/faculty ID card is an indispensable part of your campus life. You need it to enter buildings and borrow books from the Sanghuh Memorial Library. The ID card also functions as a transit pass and a debit card.

Faculty Affairs at the Office Academic Affairs issues ID cards to foreign faculty members shortly after their arrival at Konkuk. The faculty ID card can also function as a debit card. To activate this function, please visit Shinhan Bank in Student Union Building A with your passport or alien registration card. If you lose your faculty ID card, please request a new one by visiting Faculty Affairs as soon as possible.

Foreign faculty members must return their ID cards to Faculty Affairs before leaving Konkuk University.

Go Top