Home - Campus Life - Student & Faculty ID

Student & Faculty ID

Your Konkuk University (KU) student/faculty ID card is an indispensable part of your campus life. You need it to enter buildings and borrow books from the Sanghuh Memorial Library. The ID card also functions as a transit pass and a debit card.

The Center for International Faculty and Student Services of the Office of International Affairs distributes ID cards to foreign students new to Konkuk during the welcome orientation or shortly after the orientation. To activate the debit card function, please visit Shinhan Bank in Student Union Building A with your passport or alien registration card. Do not lend your student ID to others. If you lose it, you must obtain a new one immediately by visiting Student Support at the Office of Student Affairs.

Foreign students can keep their student ID cards when they leave Konkuk after finishing their studies.

Go Top