Home - Academics - Rules & Regulations - Certificates

Rules & Regulations Certificates

An official certificate of enrollment can be issued in both Korean and English by the Registrar’s Team any time during your studies at Konkuk University (KU). This is proof that you are a student of Konkuk. You can purchase this certificate through a vending machine in the Administration Building. You need this certificate for many purposes — to submit an application to the immigration office and to get a discount at KU Hospital. In Korea, the Korean version of the certificate is usually used.

Example of an Official Certificate of Enrollment (Korean)

Example of an Official Certificate of Enrollment (English)

* Note: The specifics of the official transcript examples above apply to foreign exchange students and certain contents may be different for other foreign students (degree-seeking, etc.)

Go Top