Int'l Winter Program
- Inbound Programs
- Int'l Winter Program
The International Winter Program (IWP) at Konkuk University (KU) is a four-week-long winter program that provides a great opportunity for international students to learn about the history, language and culture of Korea. The program is recommended to all students who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of Korea and enjoy their winter to the fullest while experiencing unique extracurricular programs and field trips. Join our program to broaden your perspective and make your summer unforgettable with peers around the world.
Duration of Program
December 23, 2022 ~ January 19, 2023 (4 weeks)
- - Course offerings providing insights to Korean history, culture and business practices
- - Chance to learn Korean language from the KU Foreign Language Institute
- - On-Campus housing guaranteed 100%
- - Field trips and various enjoyable cultural programs
- - After-School Programs and many extracurricular activities with Konkuk students
- - Strong support from the Office of International Affairs, including airport pick-up, Student Buddy System for ISP students.
- - Students from Konkuk's partner universities are eligible for a 15% discount on Session fees. Consult your home university’s international office
- - Easy access to anywhere in Seoul with two subway line within 30 minutes distance
- - Easy access to Han-river and Lotte World, a major recreation complex in Seoul with public transportation within 30 minutes distance
- - Rodeo street with countless restaurants, shops and stores selling good at discount price.
- - ‘Star CIty’ Shopping mall with restaurants, cafes, mega-supermarket and movie theatre nearby
- - A student who is enrolled in an accredited college or university
- - A student who is able to take college-level courses in English
- - A student who is admitted to a university-level institution for upcoming spring
Ms. Youjin Shon
International Programs, Office of International Affairs