Home - International - Int'l Winter Program - Visa and Housing

Int'l Winter Program Visa and Housing

Visa and Housing

All IWP Participants will be guaranteed a double occupancy room in KU:L House.

KU:L House
Website http://kulhouse.konkuk.ac.kr
Introduction Konkuk University’s on-campus residence halls are collectively called KU:L House, where KU:L stands for “KU Leaders.” Opened in 2006 with four main residence halls, it can accommodate up to 3,000 students, the highest number among universities in Seoul.
Fees KRW 380,000
Payment Method Included in the program fee
Check-In December 16-17
Check- out December 29
Roommate Fellow IWP student: Roommate requests will be accepted before arrival
Room Amenities Private bathroom
Completely furnished with single beds, bed sheets, pillows, desks, chairs, lamps, wardrobes, and a mini-refrigerator
Telephones and free WiFi
Building facilities Lounge
Laundry service
24-hour convenience store
Fitness gym
Dining hall
Hair salon
Stationary store
Go Top