HomeAdmissionsExchange Student ProgramProgram Overview
A foreign exchange student is a student who studies at Konkuk University for one semester or two semesters after being selected by his (her) home university in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in a valid partnership agreement (MOU) it signed with Konkuk University.
During their study at Konkuk University, foreign exchange students:
- Are exempt from the tuition of Konkuk after paying the tuition of their home universities.
- Attend an arrival orientation for a comprehensive briefing on every aspect of life at Konkuk.
- Attend regular classes conducted in English and Korean to obtain credits.
- Attend a Korean language class dedicated to foreign exchange students.
- Attend special cultural events including a Korean culture field trip.
- Make Korean friends through mentors, student volunteers and student clubs.
- Attend a departure (farewell) orientation.
After the end of their study at Konkuk, Konkuk University sends their Konkuk University academic transcripts to their home universities for credit transfer.
Posted by Wooyoung Jung (email@example.com)